Hiking with nature
The Living Culture of Bhutan
- Our proposed trips are priced according to the number of participants on the trip.
- All costs are per person, based on double occupancy.
- If you wish to have a single room or without any roommates, then you must pay only the single supplement pack.
ECO-Luxury Hotel consist of –
(Paro = Naksel / Heaven Resort, Thimphu = Osel/Druk Hotel, Punakha = Drupchu / Kingaling – deluxe hotel)
Hi-End Luxury Hotel consist of –
(Paro = Zhiwaling Resort, Thimphu = Taj Tashi / Le Meridien Hotel, Punakha = Uma / Dhensa)
- Bhutan visa fee, daily tariff, government taxes and fees & surcharges.
- All accommodations in Bhutan on twin sharing basis; unless specified.
- 3 meals per day during tour.
- Experience & licensed English or Mandarin speaking tour guide.
- Private transportation with experienced driver & airport pick up.
- The event & itinerary are stated below.
- International airfare to Bhutan.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal expenses (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Optional tipping or gratuities to tour leaders or staff or any donation.
- Additional hotel nights that are charged by airline schedule changes or other factors.
- 45 days prior to departure or earlier and upon 50% of payment made to us.
- 35 days prior to departure or earlier and upon balance payment made to us.
**All the above mentioned itinerary, room, event and resources are subject to availability during the date of confirmation from & upon full payment has been made.
**No cancellation or refund are allowed after payment is made.
Ask us now for package price
Arrival > Transfer from Paro to Thimphu ( 1 Hour Drive ) > Simthokha Dzong > Memorial Chorten > Summer Palace > Overnight in Thimphu
Tango Monastery (warm up hike) > Buddha Dordenma > Walk in Thimpu Town > Overnight in Thimphu
Drive from thumphu to Punakha ( 3 Hour Drive ) > Dochula Point > Chimi Lhakang > Punakha Dzong > Overnight in Punakha
Rafting in Mochu River > Drive from Punakha to Paro > Overnight in Paro
Hike to Tiger Nest > Walk in Paro Town > Overnight in Paro