Hiking with nature
Walk Around Bhutan
- Our proposed trips are priced according to the number of participants on the trip.
- All costs are per person, based on double occupancy.
- If you wish to have a single room or without any roommates, then you must pay only the single supplement pack.
Eco-Luxury hotel consist of –
(Paro=Naksel/Heaven resort, Thimphu = Osel/Drunk Hotel, Punakha + Drupchu/Kingaling-deluxe hotel, Bumdra = Shelter Stay)
Hi-end Luxury hotel consist of-
(Paro = Zhiwaling resort, Thimphu = Taj Tashi/Le Meridien Hotel, Punakha = Uma/Dhensa Resort, Bumdra = Shelter Stay)
- Bhutan visa fee, daily tariff, government taxes and fees & surcharges.
- All accommodations in Bhutan on twin sharing basis; unless specified.
- 3 meals per day during tour.
- Experience & licensed English or Mandarin speaking tour guide.
- Private transportation with experienced driver & airport pick up.
- The event & itinerary are stated below.
- International airfare to Bhutan.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal expenses (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Optional tipping or gratuities to tour leaders or staff or any donation.
- Additional hotel nights that are charged by airline schedule changes or other factors.
- 45 days prior to departure or earlier and upon 50% of payment made to us.
- 35 days prior to departure or earlier and upon balance payment made to us.
**All the above mentioned itinerary, room, event and resources are subject to availability during the date of confirmation from & upon full payment has been made.
**No cancellation or refund are allowed after payment is made.
Ask us now for package price
Arrival > Kyichu Lhakhang > Paro Dzong > Drukyel Dzong > Overnight in Paro
Drive from Paro to Thimphu (1 Hour Drive ) > Tango Monastery (1 hour hike) > Buddha Dordenma > Walk in Thimphu Town > Overnight in Punakha
Drive from Thumphu to Punakha (3 Hour Drive) > Dochula Point > Chimi Lhakang > Punakha Dzong > Overnight in Punakha
Rafting in Mochu River > Drive from Punakha to Paro > Overnight in Paro
Hike to Bumdra Trek > Camp with Shelter Near Bumdra
Hike from Bumdra to Tiger Nest to Paro > Walk in Paro Town > Overnight in Paro